About the role
We are looking for Freelance Sales Agents to expand our client base in both the Scandinavian markets (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway) and DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). You will be an independent contractor paid on a commission basis for successful sales contracts.
Your task is to identify leads and pitch prospective clients while conveying birkle IT culture and way of working:
- We want to be perceived as the leading IT consultancy in terms of professionalism, client orientation and implementation speed, and we carry out our projects accordingly.
- We value strong relationships with our clients and believe nurturing them is the right way to go.
- With our clients we strive for trusting and long-term cooperation which is based on sustainable values.
What you bring to birkle IT
- You feel yourself at home in the IT industry and have established a professional network;
- You have a previous successful track record of B2B software development sales in at least one of the mentioned countries;
- You are native in at least one of the languages (depending on the market you are applying for): Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German and/or French;
- Are highly motivated and target driven to close deals;
- Have solid prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Communicate in an efficient and professional manner;
- You have a professional working proficiency in English
We are a committed team of IT experts with the philosophy of a modern working environment, agile mindset, and high team spirit. Our flat organizational structure, short decision paths, and exciting digital transformation projects for global, well-known clients will help you grow professionally while contributing to our collective success.
birkle IT is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. birkle IT welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status or background