About the role
We are looking for a self-organized with positive- mindset, and proactive Office Manager who would link to the side of HR. Your primary mission is to foster an enjoyable and productive workplace where seamless office operations are the order of the day. You would be a part of the growing team in our office in Vilnius.
If you love working together, are super organized, and enjoy creating a friendly atmosphere, then we'd love to have you on our team!
- Efficiently plan complex travel itineraries, calendars, and meetings
- Organize team meetings and events that encourage collaboration and innovation
- Collaborate with other teams on impactful activities
- Assist the accounting team in preparing client invoices
- Provide essential daily administrative and operational support to our CEO
- Manage office partnerships, procure supplies, and handle purchase orders
- Keeps up to date on current issues and matters in the organization related to HR department
- Undertake diverse administrative tasks as assigned by your supervisor
- Ensure the office is properly maintained and well-supplied
What we offer
- Flexible schedule of 2 to 4 hours per day (0.25-0.5 FTE)
- Responsibility for a pleasant and properly functioning office
- Phantom shares program after 6 months of staying with us
- Training budget and additional days off
- Private health insurance starting from your first day of work
- Free and secured underground parking for cars and bicycles for all employees
- Free gym in our office building
- Flat management with open-minded colleagues
- Colleagues time together outside at least once per month, breakfast together, and other meaningful activities
- Salary depends on your experience and will be discussed at the interview. Salary range: 600 - 1000 EUR Gross (0.25-0.5 FTE)
What you bring to birkle IT
- Successful experience in a similar position
- People person who care about colleagues and their experience in the office
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Full professional working proficiency in English and Lithuanian
- An IT-friendly person who could deal with MS Office packages and our internal systems (Origami HR, Hub Drive, Confluence)
- Well-organized, helpful, and proactive attitude
We are a committed team of IT experts with the philosophy of a modern working environment, an agile mindset, and a high team spirit. Our flat organizational structure, short decision paths, and exciting digital transformation projects for global, well-known clients will help you grow professionally while contributing to our collective success.
birkle IT is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. birkle IT welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status or background.