About the role
Responsibilities will include developing the end-to-end Log management solution, advising on best practices for infrastructure usage, and contributing to strategic bank platforms’ improvements. To be more precise, you will:
• Design, implement and document logging solution and integration architectures
• Evaluate and drive selection of a strategic vendor
• Evaluate the impact of design decisions on solution level
• Ensure architecture compliance with target architecture
• Support solution design by actively engaging, providing feedback on designs, and facilitating knowledge sharing between various departments
• Act as a sparring partner for engineers and lend a hand in development when feasible
• Ingest, advocate, and refine best practices for software engineering
• Look for opportunities to simplify and optimize the way we work
What we offer
• Private health insurance immediately after joining
• Monthly sports compensation
• Free mental well-being private consultations and workshops
• Additional free days for special occasions
• Annual bonus system
• Access to further learning and development through a - you choose the platform
• Hybrid-remote working model
• Flexible working hours - a healthy balance between freedom and responsibility
• The referral bonus for contributing to our growth
• Free parking at the office
• Office perks, monthly brunches, and game nights in addition to other events - we always have a reason to celebrate
• The office is filled with good vibes, fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages
• A good Work-Life Balance is important to us!
What you bring to birkle IT:
• Experienced data integration, formatting, and routing expert
• Experience architecting and delivering 24/7 highly critical n-tier solutions in decentralized environment
• Knowledge of the banking industry IT solutions, business, and Cyber Security domain would be appreciated
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure, security, risk concerns and generic cross-tower and interdisciplinary understanding
• Stay current with software architecture and engineering best practices and advances
• Great verbal and written communication skills in English
• Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
• Ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries
• Relevant certifications such as TOGAF would be appreciated
• Fluent in the English language verbally and in written
We are a committed team of IT experts with the philosophy of a modern working environment, agile mindset, and high team spirit. Our flat organizational structure, short decision paths, and exciting digital transformation projects for global, well-known clients will help you grow professionally while contributing to our collective success.
birkle IT is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace the equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. birkle IT welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.
- Job categories
- Software development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks and benefits
Great teamYour colleagues are supportive, friendly, helpful, innovative and experts in their field.
Interesting workWe have exciting projects for well-known global companies. Furthermore, we have internal birkle IT Academy to help you become even better in your work.
Flat managementWe have short decision-making paths, a dynamic and exciting working environment.
Comfortable work enivornmentWe have new open-plan offices in the heart of Munich, Berlin, Vilnius and in the Tehnopol area in Tallinn.
Health and wellbeingAs our work is mainly done sitting down we offer sports initiatives and where possible organise team events in nature.
Beverages, fruits and company eventsTo keep our brains wired and creative juices flowing we love the free beverages, chocolate and fresh fruits in the office. We are celebrating the seasons with the team at least twice a year.
Workplace and culture
We value teamwork with enthusiastic and competent developers and specialists. We are proud of our people and wear the Great Place to Work badge with great honour.
About birkle IT
birkle IT is an international IT consulting and software development company mainly operating in DACH, Scandinavia, and the Baltics. The company employs 165 technology-oriented specialists who help to deliver innovative solutions for industry leaders all over Europe.
birkle IT specializes in consultancy and customizing enterprise software solutions. Combined with unique AI-based software solutions and partner services, birkle IT helps organizations of various sizes and industries to achieve their strategic goals and full potential.
Loading application form