birkle IT is a young but fast-growing IT consulting company and software development powerhouse. We have 100+ dedicated international experts who collaborate in offices based in Tallinn, Vilnius, Munich and Berlin. Our work environment is collaborative and friendly; you are encouraged to share your ideas and suggestions to bring them to life. We value teamwork, communication and openness. We keep bureaucracy to a minimum and provide the best solutions to our clients in Estonia and Germany. Our areas of expertise range from insurance, automotive, finance, and healthcare to cybersecurity, industry 4.0 and AI.
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Delivery Manager based in Tallinn or the Baltics.
As a team of enthusiastic specialists in the birkle IT HR department, we share a passion for learning and professional growth. We value teamwork, creativity and getting things done. And we are not afraid of hard work and asking for help ;) Come and join us today, helping to spread the word about birkle IT and digitalise companies.
For this new role in the Operations team, we welcome you, a person
- with previous experience in managing recruitment projects in an agency, consultancy or in-house setup;
- proven expertise in managing recruitments in the IT sector and a solid understanding of the tech industry.
- Developing and managing external recruitment projects;
- Identifying partner opportunities (example from a database of open vacancies), defining hiring strategy, and supporting the hiring process;
- Participating in customer meetings, understanding and defining their needs + communicate delivery;
- Collaborating with site management functions across different locations/sites in the relevant region (sales, IT, HR, ops, service delivery, etc.);
- Developing excellent relationships with account management to ensure high customer satisfaction;
- Management and execution of a number of requisitions yourself with the TA team.
WHY BIRKLE IT IS YOUR FIRST CHOICE
- During these uncertain times, our workload has not been decreasing, and we can provide a stable position for you in our team;
- We also develop our internal products (like the time-tracker OrigamiHR), which mean more choice of tasks between client projects;
- Flexible working hours available in our comfy offices in Vilnius, Tallinn, Munich, Berlin and your home office;
- You will join a supportive, diverse, friendly team of colleagues who are experts in their field and speak all together more than 10 foreign languages;
- We create innovative solutions for various well-known global companies in cross-office projects;
- You will receive a bonus for completing your yearly goals;
- We invest in our people and provide professional development opportunities via challenging client projects, internal birkle IT academy and paid courses, for instance on Udemy or foreign language courses;
- We support health and wellbeing activities via sports initiatives Stebby;
- Free beverages, chocolate, fresh fruits every week while working from the office;
- Regular team events, online (board games or quizzes) and on-site events at least twice a year;
- Opportunity to spend a few weeks out of the year working abroad (applies after the trial period).
- We support working in a co-working space and provide reimbursement for the costs.
FOR SUCCEEDING IN THE ROLE YOU…
- Have prior experience in an agency recruitment setting;
- Have prior experience in managing people
Proven experience in candidate sourcing, identification and engagement and closing;
- Are systematic in your daily tasks, tech-savvy and able to locate and assess future tech to keep us one step ahead of the competition at all times;
- Are fluent in English; Estonian is an advantage;
- A warm and open-minded person with can-do attitude approaching problems;
- Have good organisation and people skills;
- Are enthusiastic about professional growth in the IT sector;
- Have a passion for thriving and sharing knowledge in the team and community;
- Feel comfortable working 100% in English, German knowledge is a plus.