birkle IT is a young but fast-growing IT consulting company and software development powerhouse. We have 100+ dedicated international experts who collaborate in offices based in Tallinn, Vilnius, Munich and Berlin. We keep bureaucracy to a minimum and provide the best solutions to our clients in Estonia and Germany. Our areas of expertise range from automotive, finance, insurance and healthcare to cyber security and AI.
Our work environment is collaborative and friendly. You are always encouraged to share your ideas and suggestions to bring them to life. We value teamwork, communication and openness.
You will join a cross-functional Scrum team, including DevOps enigneers, requirements engineers and application developers and work together to create a complex manufacturing tool.
Sounds interesting? Then, join us! You are in the right place to begin an exciting journey with us as a Java Developer (m/f/d).
- 3+ years of software development) experience in Java;
- You feel comfortable working with Spring frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring WebFlux, Spring R2DBC
- Know and follow the principles of clean code
- You believe in test-driven development and used test frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito or similar
- Experience in using deployements in Kubernetes/OpenShift is a plus
- You have passion in thriving and sharing knowledge in the team and community
- Fluent English
WHY BIRKLE IT IS YOUR FIRST CHOICE
- In these uncertain times, our workload has not decreased, and we can guarantee a crisis-proof workplace
- We also develop our own internal products, the most recent one is the time-tracker OrigamiHR. This means that you can chose various tasks between client projects
- Flexible working hours. You can work from home and in our comfy office in Vilnius or in Tallinn
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- You will be part of a helpful, diverse, and friendly team of colleagues who are experts in their field and speak all together more than 10 languages
- We create innovative solutions for internationally recognized global brands in cross-location projects
- We invest in professional development and provide opportunities which are tailored to your own needs, preferences, and objectives. You play a significant role in challenging client projects and have access to our internal birkleIT academy with paid courses on Udemy
- You have the possibility to work remotely and spend a few weeks abroad (this applies after the trial period)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours and remote options
- Free drinks, snacks, and fresh fruits every week
- Subsidies for health and well-being activities via sports initiatives Stebby and MinuDoc
- Regular team events, online (board games or quizzes) and on-site events at least twice a year
- Attractive remuneration, can vary according to experience and location
A good Work-Life-Balance is important to us