About the role
Become part of a vibrant team of IT experts to create innovative solutions for leading companies in Europe. Join a cross-functional Scrum team, including DevOps engineers, requirements engineers and application developers, to design and develop Java applications.
- Develop high quality, maintainable code for a mission critical system
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Design and implement automated tests
- Work collaboratively on definition, specification and design of the solution
What we offer
- Private health insurance
- Monthly sports compensation
- Free mental well-being private consultations and workshops
- Additional free days for special occasions
- Annual bonus system
- Access to further learning and development through a - you choose the platform
- Hybrid-remote working model
- Flexible working hours - a healthy balance between freedom and responsibility
- The referral bonus for contributing to our growth
- Free parking at the office
- Office perks, monthly brunches, and game nights in addition to other events - we always have a reason to celebrate
- An office filled with good vibes, fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages
A good Work-Life Balance is important to us!
What you bring to birkle IT
- 3+ years of software development experience in Java
- Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git
- Experience with relational databases, plus experience with any front-end technologies (e.g. Angular, Vue or React).
- You know and follow the principles of clean code
- You believe in test-driven development and used test frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito or similar
- Good to have skills: Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Gradle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
We are a committed team of IT experts with the philosophy of a modern working environment, agile mindset, and high team spirit. Our flat organizational structure, short decision paths, and exciting digital transformation projects for global, well-known clients will help you grow professionally while contributing to our collective success.
birkle IT is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. birkle IT welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status or background.
- Job categories
- Software development
- Java Developer
- Tallinn, Vilnius
Perks and benefits
Great teamYour colleagues are supportive, friendly, helpful, innovative and experts in their field.
Interesting workWe have exciting projects for well-known global companies. Furthermore, we have internal birkle IT Academy to help you become even better in your work.
Flat managementWe have short decision-making paths, a dynamic and exciting working environment.
Comfortable work enivornmentWe have new open-plan offices in the heart of Munich, Berlin, Vilnius and in the Tehnopol area in Tallinn.
Health and wellbeingAs our work is mainly done sitting down we offer sports initiatives and where possible organise team events in nature.
Beverages, fruits and company eventsTo keep our brains wired and creative juices flowing we love the free beverages, chocolate and fresh fruits in the office. We are celebrating the seasons with the team at least twice a year.
Workplace and culture
We value teamwork with enthusiastic and competent developers and specialists. We are proud of our people and wear the Great Place to Work badge with great honour.
About birkle IT
birkle IT is an international IT consulting and software development company mainly operating in DACH, Scandinavia, and the Baltics. The company employs 165 technology-oriented specialists who help to deliver innovative solutions for industry leaders all over Europe.
birkle IT specializes in consultancy and customizing enterprise software solutions. Combined with unique AI-based software solutions and partner services, birkle IT helps organizations of various sizes and industries to achieve their strategic goals and full potential.
Loading application form