birkle IT is a young but fast-growing IT consulting company and software development powerhouse. We have 100+ dedicated international experts who collaborate in offices based in Tallinn, Vilnius, Munich and Berlin. We keep bureaucracy to a minimum and provide the best solutions to our clients in Estonia and Germany. Our areas of expertise range from automotive, finance, insurance and healthcare to cyber security and AI.
Our work environment is collaborative and friendly. You are always encouraged to share your ideas and suggestions to bring them to life. We value teamwork, communication and openness.
Sounds interesting? Then, join us! You are in the right place to begin an exciting journey with us as a DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d).
You will be part of the engineering team to implement entire systems with a focus on customer individualization in order to complete digitization of business processes and industry-specific procedures.
- Set up, migrate on-premise and cloud-based Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Be responsible for migrating scripts JPL to Groovy
- Catch errors and performance issues early with automated monitoring and alerting
- Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows platform
- Deliver well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions
- Meaningfully support your team and productivity with better development tools and workflows
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps : development, support and administration of IT systems
- Experience with Windows operating system and with Groovy scripting language
- Knowledge about cloud infrastructure
- You appreciate teamwork, smooth communication, and potentially with stakeholders
- You like to drive and share knowledge in the team and internal community
- Fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
WHY BIRKLE IT IS YOUR FIRST CHOICE
- In these uncertain times, our workload has not decreased, and we can guarantee a crisis-proof workplace
- We also develop our own internal products, the most recent one is the time-tracker OrigamiHR. This means that you can chose various tasks between client projects
- Flexible working hours. You can work from home and in our comfy office in Vilnius or in Tallinn
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- You will be part of a helpful, diverse, and friendly team of colleagues who are experts in their field and speak all together more than 10 languages
- We create innovative solutions for internationally recognized global brands in cross-location projects
- We invest in professional development and provide opportunities which are tailored to your own needs, preferences, and objectives. You play a significant role in challenging client projects and have access to our internal birkleIT academy with paid courses on Udemy
- You have the possibility to work remotely and spend a few weeks abroad (this applies after the trial period)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours and remote options
- Free drinks, snacks, and fresh fruits every week
- Subsidies for health and well-being activities via sports initiatives Stebby and MinuDoc
- Regular team events, online (board games or quizzes) and on-site events at least twice a year
- Attractive remuneration, can vary according to experience and location
A good Work-Life-Balance is important to us