About the role
Become part of a vibrant team of IT experts to create innovative solutions for leading companies in Europe. Join a cross-functional Scrum team, including DevOps engineers, requirements engineers and application developers, to design and develop an application for a logistics forecasting, planning and pricing.
- Develop high quality, maintainable code for a mission critical system
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Design and implement automated tests
- Work collaboratively on definition, specification and design of the solution
What we offer
- Private health insurance immediately after joining
- Monthly sports compensation
- Free mental well-being private consultations and workshops
- Additional free days for special occasions
- Annual bonus system
- Access to further learning and development through a - you choose the platform
- Hybrid-remote working model
- Flexible working hours - a healthy balance between freedom and responsibility
- The referral bonus for contributing to our growth
- Free parking at the office
- Office perks, monthly brunches, and game nights in addition to other events - we always have a reason to celebrate
- The office filled with good vibes, fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages
A good Work-Life Balance is important to us!
What you bring to birkle IT
- 3+ years of software development experience in Java and Angular
- Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git
- Experience with relational databases
- You know and follow the principles of clean code
- You believe in test-driven development and used test frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito or similar
- Good to have skills: Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Gradle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
We are a committed team of IT experts with the philosophy of a modern working environment, agile mindset, and high team spirit. Our flat organizational structure, short decision paths, and exciting digital transformation projects for global, well-known clients will help you grow professionally while contributing to our collective success.
birkle IT is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. birkle IT welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status or background.